Posted by JM | Posted in Lovemaking Tips | Posted on 21-03-2010
When someone is in love, it is easy to end up being in a long distance relationship at some point in the relationship. This is because love gets people to do crazy things. Crazy things like being in a relationship with someone that lives far away. Even with all the advice friends and family say about how long distance relationships do not work people still find themselves in them. This is because of the love passion people have for each other, and peoples willingness and eagerness to keep that love and passion alive.
Being away from a lover is difficult because of many reasons but among the top of those reasons lies the fact that they both miss each so much. If you would like to read more about my feelings about long distance relationships read my article, “Five Reasons Why Long Distance Relationships Usually Do Not Work.”
There are only a few things one can do to make himself or herself feel better. To name a few, calling them, looking at pictures, or reading little things about love. Some people also enjoy reading quotes about long distance relationships in order to make them feel like they are not alone in their loneliness. I have put together a collection of what I believe are the best long distance love quotes below:
Long Distance Love Quotes
- “Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.” (Thomas Fuller)
- “The simple lack of her is more to me than others presence. ” (Edward Thomas)
- “Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.” (Roger de Bussy-Rabutin)
- “Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, are not you already there?” (Richard Bach)
- “Love is missing someone whenever you are apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you are close in heart.” (Kay Knudsen)
- “In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” (Hans Nouwens)
- “That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow.” (George Eliot)
- “Here in my heart, that is where you will be; you will be with me, here in my heart. No distance can keep us apart, long as you are here in my heart.” (Diane Warren)
- “Constant togetherness is fine, but only for Siamese twins.” (Victoria Billings)
- “Any time not spent on love is wasted.” (Torquato Tasso)
That is the collection of long distance love quotes that I have come up with, of which I think are of the best out there. Generally time apart in a relationship makes the heart grow fonder. Since this is the case, a lot of time spent in a long distance relationship is spent missing each other and thinking about each other.
Being away from a lover for a long period of time can be lonely. These love quotes can hopefully give some comfort to people with this loneliness.
Make sure you subscribe to the Relationship-Passion.com RSS feed if you enjoyed this post!